hello every body...what a job,,, how'd I get myself in this mess ------- first-what am I doing==where is the other woman that was here?.........Bea, there's no one here but me.........oh,yes there is ,now where is she? she said she was comming..she's here somewhere......second..I have her tied up and in the car down in the basement . YOU LET ME LOOSE ,SEE IF THERE'S SOMEONE IN THE BACKSEAT.....no Bea there'sno one in the backseat..........LET ME LOOSE,HELLLLLLPP ..SOMEBODY!!!!!! .........Bea there'snobody here but me and you. ......YES THERE IS....HELPPPPPPPP ...IS CORD HERE ?...no,Bea.....Cord's not here......WELL WHERE IS HE ? I don't know........ Third ...HELPPPPP !!!!!! Bea, whats the matter? .......WELL I'M LAYING HERE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD AND I CAN'T GET UP!!!!! IS THERE MUCH TRAFFIC ON THIS ROAD ? no Bea there's not much traffic on this road............HELPPPPPPPP SOMEBODY !!!!!!!!................WHO ARE YOU ? .....I'm Jan. YOUR JAN ? ..Yes ,Bea , I'm Jan............WELL WHERE'S THAT OTHER WOMAN ? ...SHE WAS HERE A LITTLE BIT AGO ?.....No Bea, I'm the only one here.........MERSADIES,ARE YOU THERE ? YOHOOOOO,ARE YOU THERE ? .......NOW AIN'T YOU ASHAMED TO BE TREATING ME LIKE THIS ? DID ANYONE EVER TREAT YOU LIKE THIS ?...IF THEY DID WHAT WOULD YOU DO ?......I'd lay there and be quiet.... OH NO YOU WOULDN'T HELLLLLLLP YOHOOOOOO HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLP>>>MERSADIES, COME ,COME , COME,COME,COME ,MERSADIES,ARE YOU THERE ?............ Bea I'm the omly one here Mersadies isn't here ...........WELL WHERE IS SHE ? I don't know .. WELL I've BEEN LAYING HERE SCREAMING MY HEAD OFF AND SHE DIDN'T COME.....MAYBE IF YOU CALL HER SHE WILL COME.........No, Bea ,she isn't here......................OHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO0000000000000>>>>
HELLLLLPPPP,WELL I'M GETTING UP AND GOING HOME..>>YOU UNTIE ME {Ihad her covers tucked under the mattress so she couldn't get her feet down].......AUGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'M GOING HOME... Bea, you are home,, Youare in your own bed in your own house, NO I'M NOT,,I/m LAYING HERE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD>> HELLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPP WELL<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MOM ,zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
1 comment:
Sounds like you have your hands full! Being in that state must be hard for the elderly person as well as the caregiver. I feel for you.
Post a Comment