Friday, June 05, 2009
Hello Every body, ,A view of our day today ...We went to Corydon and stopped at a yard sale Daddy bought a telephone and I got a bargain..3 boxes pint and qt.jars for 5.oo dollars[used] Then we dropped off a video at Boyd's ,, then we continued on to Goodwill--I got 2 tall glass jars with clamp lids that seal tight ,,OH,I forgot, we stopped at Rayans I had not eaten any breakfast.DRs orders except fresh fruit and we didn't have any so I didn't eat anything..... We stopped at an another yard sale in town right across from Shiremans [sp] and just as Daddy pulled in to the gas station where it was located--- our brakes went OUT-- he looked under the hood andI pushed the brake petal and brake fluid was squirting out of 2 holes in the brake lines..We checked the yard sale and didn't find anything worth buying so we limped over to wal-mart and bought groceries..........I said If you drove a loaded pespi truck 30 miles without a cluch you can drive this car home with only two-wheel brakes too.....can't you ?? He Did !!!!! WE left a looong gap between us and the car ahead of us but had no trouble.THANK YOU ,LORD !!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! you two sure have some adventures! Now, that would scare me silly to try driving without the brakes! EEEK!
Wish I could join you at Ryans! What fun that would be. Love you!
Post a Comment