Tuesday, August 11, 2009

hello againyesterday hubby and I went to Corydon to goodwill and I got 6 more half gallon canning jsrs for 2:oo anda a Jim Baker garden book which costs over 30 dollers if you send thru the mail for it!!! for 2.oo . some other things but I don'trecall what ..Daddy got some story books and I don't know what else......... had lunch at Ryans and we both won a free drink on a scratch off card for the next time we come ..Went over to wally-mart for groceries...WOW was it ever hot but we resisted the urge for ice cream and went home --day shot--------------this morningwe went to French Lick(don't worry,we know better than waste our money in French Lick) to see Cora Deich, she is 93 and gets around pretty good for the shape she is in..she has a few problems,.. We took her out for lunch at a little fish place there in town..was good !...........(another day shot)......Friday I have Dr. appointment in Bloomington (another day shot)......is it any wonder my house looks like it does?????? I pulled some rhubarb and it is still laying on the kitchen table so I'd better go take care of it............. Bye now..MOM

2 comments:

Farm Girl said...

Sounds like you had a productive day anyway! Don't forget to bring a cooler for some eggs!

mom said...

well,hello again ...today was our 57th wedding anniversary,so Daddy took me out to Culvers for supper. we considered going to wal-mart to get groserys !!!!! (something strange happened to that word)..but we decided not so we are home again. It was COLD in there ---sure glad I took my extra shirt along- I had to go back out to the car and get it!!!!!!! If you go to Culvers try their ice-cream sandwich-GOOD,good ,gooood!!! I'm wearing my woolies to bed tonight... I'm thinking it's comming on winter , I'm cold!!!!........MOM