Thursday, May 27, 2010
MIDNIGHT-emergency
Hello Everyone, Granny G.calling, Don't fall off your chair....Lastnight Grandpa got up with a pain in his belly!!!! I ask him if he wanted to go to the ER in jasper where they knew him ...HE did, so we left the house at 12:30 AM. I drove him to Jasper to the hospital. they took us to the ER end{we went in the front door) Plenty of room to park at 1:00 am After they drilled him about what's the trouble..where do you hurt.how long has it been,,etc,etc...They took us to the exam room. ex-ray,ekg,etc,ETC.After blood work,and such which took all night they came in and said you have a kidney stone but it is just a small one BUT , you have another one in your kidney.. (the little one was ready to flush out)and lets hope it don'tbust loose because it's a mega-mountain one..........they gave him a perscription ,and turned us loose to go home...on the way home he was weaving and said ..i'm so sleepy, my eyes are crossing...I SAID..YOU PULL OVER RIGHT HERE!!!!!!! he did and I drove home ...........We got home at 7:30 AM......All Is Well That Ends Well........LOVE YOU ALL ..BYE NOW ..MOMMY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ouch! Long night, huh?
Oh my, so painfull!! Hope the meds work for the big one. Glad you both got back home safe and he didn't have to stay in the hospital!
Post a Comment