Thursday, July 21, 2011

Daddy went to Jasper to Dr. fora checkup,,then to good will ...I got me a fuzzy wovable teddy bear--my excuse ? Mickie would love to tangle with it since he is feeling better he tries to grab my broom when I sweep the porch also got a book case which is already filled with BOOKS... I went to check on Mickie and there was a BIG fat racoon on the porch --no doubt about it --eating Mickie's supper.......

3 comments:

Lois said...

Wow mom, nice new layout. Books for your bookshelf. How did dad,s dr. visit turn out?

mom said...

dr. visit went well, no change

Jeanie said...

Who are you holding in the picture?
Any treasures in those books? I downloaded "Emma" from Amazon for "Kindle on a PC" the other day. All for free! :) I have a couple of sites bookmarked that have free downloads.
Happy reading, for us both! :)