Hmmm..I have no idea! What did you hear? Dawn is still paying Dad, so she is still in there. Lots of people didn't think she would last near this long. ;)
there was a coment on facebook "this is a sad day for the station....." someone died...
I added that some one died .... thats what it sounded like mo me
Yes, I remember seeing that also. She closed The Station for part of that day. I guess it was a friend of hers.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hmmm..I have no idea! What did you hear? Dawn is still paying Dad, so she is still in there. Lots of people didn't think she would last near this long. ;)
there was a coment on facebook "this is a sad day for the station....." someone died...
I added that some one died .... thats what it sounded like mo me
Yes, I remember seeing that also. She closed The Station for part of that day. I guess it was a friend of hers.
Post a Comment