Pay attention!!!Be sure you vote...If you don't vote and you don't like what happens, you have no right to complain, you helped the other guy to get elected !!
Did your guy win then or are you complaining? LOL Hope you are well and doing good! Dad is back in the hospital, so I'm home for a couple of days. No Internet service at his house. :( Missing everyone. Love you! Jeanie
His feet got infected back in Aug. A couple of surgeries later now. He has ended up losing his big toe on the right foot and part of the outside just below the smallest toe where the original cyst has/had been for a year now. He is type 2 Diabetic. He got to go home yesterday but Rick is taking a turn until tomorrow, to give me a much needed break. At least I was home to see David off to New Mexico on Friday. He will be gone for several months for this job. Take care and love you all!
4 comments:
Did your guy win then or are you complaining? LOL
Hope you are well and doing good! Dad is back in the hospital, so I'm home for a couple of days. No Internet service at his house. :( Missing everyone.
Love you! Jeanie
No Jeanie, she is livid, like me, and millions of others.
Jeanie, why is your dad in the hospital? I saw where you'd mentioned it before but I never knew why. Hope all is going well.
His feet got infected back in Aug. A couple of surgeries later now. He has ended up losing his big toe on the right foot and part of the outside just below the smallest toe where the original cyst has/had been for a year now. He is type 2 Diabetic. He got to go home yesterday but Rick is taking a turn until tomorrow, to give me a much needed break.
At least I was home to see David off to New Mexico on Friday. He will be gone for several months for this job.
Take care and love you all!
Post a Comment