Saturday, November 12, 2005
hello
Hello again,, Sarah and Dustin came early this morning so Dustin could go hunting ........Sarah made 2 Pumpkin Pies 1 apple pie and for breakfast she made biscuts and gravy.....She should come early every time.... Dustin came in for lunch, Leon came home from church and we had fried 'taters and bar-b-que chicken ,slaw and pie.....It was 26* this morning but has warmed up to 66* this afternoon......Dustin went back out to the woods again Lois and Timmy came-- were here for lunch ........the washer is humming and the dryer is busy too . and I'm sitting here wishing I didn't have to go back to work tomorrow------ don't get me wrong, I'm glad for the job ,I just don't want to go tomorrow...........[sigh] it's an 8 day shift this time..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sorry Mom if I'm messing with your blog a little but here is the new you. I hope you like it. I just happened to remember your ID and password so....
I love to hear about your day and will miss you for the next 8 days. you really need that laptop!
I like the new look.You mean Mom didn't know you changed it??? I like this one though. Yep, we miss you when you aren't at home, even when we know where you are. Ain't nuttin' like 'home'!! It is nice to read about your day too. I feel so out of the loop, and reading these makes me feel like I'm there.
Post a Comment