Hello Ya'll on this cold Easter day!!!! I just got done helping Dad cut up some fire wood. We went up to the hardware store and got some pallets, came home and he cut them up with the saw. It is so cold outside that my hands and nose where frozen. He said he had to go and get a load of the winter wood he hauled out to the back of the garden. Said he had brought the summer wood in already.
It was so nice to come to Mom's kitchen for lunch there's no place like home. We had (Mom got to come home for a few hours) salmon patties and fried potatoes,and good hot tea! Mmm soooo good.
I guess I will make Pa some of his favorite Shoe Fly cup cakes so he will have something to snack on Timmy said he will hepl me so I better go. Talk to ya later, SARAH
No comments:
Post a Comment