Monday, July 16, 2007
ouch
Hello..July 15th,....Daddy toke me to Corydon this morning and we stoped in at Goodwill ..meet Lois and Timmy there too. She and me both had an appointment at the car-o-practer ..[ don't you love my spelling ] ?? anyway after we had our back poped and our neck crunched we went to cracker barrel for lunch.[ on a gift card, thank you, Sharon] We stopped for half a tank of gas [yikes,,the price] I shop for Bea's groceries so we took them over to her....and when we were leaving [from the basement] I pushed the button to close the big door and ran real faast to get out before it came down...... and streached [or something] a muscle or ligament behind my knee[ouchie] .....my arm is almost healed from falling off Bea's back porch and I'm about to lose a big toe nail from stubbing my toe.....hope your toes are feeling better,Lois.................. I'm back I went outside to see if I could get close to one of the 4 groundhogs living under the house,,in the workshop,,in the barn'' ....Jeanie,, HELP.... I got 3/4 the way to it before it saw me and in the barn.... .......I'm soaking some split peas for soup and making rice pudding with rasins in the rice cooker for Daddy toeat while I'm at work ,,,We had a BIG lunch so I made Daddy an egg sandwich and a double decker tomato sandwich for me for supper Yummie good !!! I'd better go check the rice pudding.... BYE NOW ..MOM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a surprise to find an update on your blog!! Way to go!! Nice to be surprised like that! Your 'ouchies' sound painful, I hope they are feeling better now.
Groundhogs under the house? Do you hear things 'go bump in the night'? EEEK! I wouldn't like that!
I could eat some of your famous rice pudding! And the split pea soup don't sound too bad either. I never make it because E doesn't like it, and I would have to eat the whole thing. Well, I used to do that and you can see where it got me, so now I just don't make it!
Thanks for an update, love you lots.
I'll be sure to bring my favorite rifle along to get those pesty critters! ;) Mom says she wants to come for a week long visit but she hasn't told me when yet. I'll let you know as soon as she tells me. Good to hear from you!
jeanie brought me a gallon of milk over four dollars , thats worse then gas prices even. sounds like you dont like yourself too much. sounds like Bee is home again. i made a kettle of spaghetti..have some. see you before too long,im not staying too long this time. ive been messing my underwear too much and i want to be home. later, marge.
Post a Comment