Hello Yah'll I just got back from the Dr. My blood work was fine,, the only thing was my cholesterol was slighly high....my ekg was fine.....my blood pressure was down ......next week I have to take a stress test and have an exray of my head and neck there's a bit of trouble with a verta..bray...[don't you love my spelling]..in my neck....otherwise all of my other nuts @ bolts seem to be doing well enough for 77 years
See ya'll later ..bye now MOM
3 comments:
Love good news like that! And you aren't THAT old yet! (you got a couple of weeks to go ya know)!! He he!
Glad all the nuts and bolts are still working right! Love you too!
I'm guessing that you have received the mini letter from mom by now. Hope Aug 22 thru Sept 3 will be a good time to visit as I have been letting my housecleanning jobs know that I'll be gone at that time. I want to go visit Sharon one Saturday and Roger the other Saturday. I'll get up with her about that. Please call Mom or I if anything comes up and those dates don't suit you.
Glad to hear that you are doing pretty good for 77 years!
Look forward to seeing you all!!
hello..just testing. :)
Post a Comment