Saturday, September 08, 2007
hello every0ne Isure hope I catch on to how to use this yummy new laptop soon.. Thank You David and Jeanie, verrrrrrrry ,verrry much...........Did you make it home with out any trouble Jeanie,? Sarah and Dustin are comming tomorow and bringing 5 flats of tomatoes for me to can (tomorrow being Sept. 9) so I traded Sunday for???? some other day...haven't decided yet, so you know what I'll be doing for a while..... I had a blt for lunch,,sorry Sharon and Rachel ... It's going to take some doing to get this diet going right....It is still hot and dry but they are promising rain.....Somebody.get out there and do a rain dance.....Bye Now MOM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope they are going to help you do the tomatoes! I would if I could have a BLT too. Yes, we gotta get you on a healthy eating plan, so your blood pressure gets back into a healthy zone.
Eat a tomato sandwich for me too!
Post a Comment