Thursday, September 13, 2007
hello again wentto the dr. today .I have to go back to the horse pistol again for a xo .whatever that is.on Monday they said everything is ok except my co-lester-all is alittle high and I have to work on getting my blood pressure down..down..down.........I'm kinda tired tonight..I helped Daddy cut up and load a couple small loads of fire wood.Daddy was pretty tired too when I left for Bea's.seems like we might be getting......aaahhhhhhhhh .older...............Daddy went and got another load of water this afternoon...i HATE TO THINK OF USING CITY WATER after all these years of spring water....I took a shower this morning but I smell like a pole cat tonight so I guess I'd better go have another another shower.so Good Night.MOM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well, momma, how much salt are you eating? Did the Dr. say your blood pressure was down any?
Your very very welcome! :) Glad to see you using it to post here. Hope you are feeling okay in spite of what the doctors are saying. Am going to post about Mom on my blog next. Love ya!
Post a Comment