Thursday, October 04, 2007
hello everyone...I just finished eating a flatout with steamed veggies,a hotdog,pepper jack cheese,mustard and I can't think what else was on it but it was very good and a glass of gingerale. Gail came in and had one one too but hers was dressed with mayo...Oh ,I remember now ..It had chopped up bacon on it too....The sun is shinning today..A squirrel just flew by the dining room window and there were 8 deer down over the hill and a Mommie and her two babies right out side my window when I got up this morning ( 7:30 )..... The new ponds are filling up faster than I thought they would , this summer wasn't vere promising for such a project but they dug two new ones this spring..now they are clearing the underbrush out from under the trees on the other side of the road, and that will lookreally nice when they get it finished...They are thinking of putting picnic tables over there.............Looking out the back window here I see the trees are beginning to turn colors ,,next thing to think of is roasting a TURKEY..........and Christmas right behind that,OOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhh .......Life is flying toooooo fast.....Ijust can't believe I've lived on this earth for 77 years............When Uncle Ivan got a job paying 22 dollars a day I remember thinking...WOW a body could get rich quick making money like that...........He never did get rich tho.........So much for a little kid's thinking ......Talking about getting rich.....Daddy had a wreck with the 98 OLS ,,then the water pump and the alternater both went out on the Van then thepower steering is leaving us on the 88 OLS ...and the outside stove sprung a leak for the 2nd time so we are getting a new stove to replace the leaky one.........I am wearing a heart monitor for a month...............The spring went dry this summer............ Janie said it's the 1st time that it ever went dry that her family from way back lived there.........we've bought 5 or 6 loads of water so far..........Thank You LORD ,it's only 2 dollars a load if you go get it yourself ,so Daddy bought a 300 gallon tank and hauls it himself............BUT, PHIL..4:19 promises ...My GOD SHALL SUPPLY ALL...ALL.. ALL.. YOUR NEEDS ACORDING TO HIS [HIS,,HIS RICHES] IN GLORY BY CHRIST JESUS .....THANK YOU,LORD!!!!!!!! Talk to you all again some time BYE MOM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ohhhh, sounds like "When it rains it pours"!! Yikes!! I hope no one was hurt in the wreck?????
That verse in Philipians 4:19 has come through for us many times. Ed was really concerned about the hay situation as we didn't have our winter supply of hay and at 6.50 - 8:00 a bale, he was very anxious about it. I told him 'Don't worry about it! We will get our hay when the time is right. When we need it, it will be there!!
Last weekend the guy called and said we are baling hay, come and get it! So we hauled hay, three evenings after work, and put 306 bales in the barn! Thank you Lord!
What kind of stove are you getting?
Post a Comment