You ask what kind of stove are we getting this time? It is a Central Boiler, Classic
The big tall one. They can use all of the pipes to the house that are all ready hooked up. NObody got hurt in the wreck They all had their seat belts on,but the car was worse off than they thought. Scott is going to work it over for him. The other car looked like a bomb went off beside it but she wasn't hurt either...THANK YOU,LORD IT IS AMAZING how fast the wash basket fills up !!and how fast the floor gets dirty....Oh, for a magic wand!!!!!!!!I don't know where to start first.. Guess I'd better start somewhere so .see you all later, BYE MOM
2 comments:
When you find that 'magic wand' make sure you tell me where you found it because I want one too! So glad no one was hurt in that pileup!! I want someone to come in and KEEP my house clean for me!! Ha!
Yes, very glad no one was hurt! Enjoy hearing from you!
Love ya lots!
Post a Comment