Sunday, November 11, 2007
HELLO YA'LL I'VE BEEN WATCHING PAULA DEENE TOO MUCH ) SATURDAY I WENT TO LOOGOOTEE WITH SARAH AND LOIS AND TIMMY AND SHARON CAME DOWN FROM SPENCER AND WE WENT SHOPPING AT THE AMISH DISCOUNT STORE ..WE ALL GOT A BOX OF GROCERIES..CHEAP..WE NEED TO GO BACK THERE ONCE A MONTH FOR GROCERIES !!!!!.WE SHOPPED A COUPLE OTHER PLACES TOO..WE ATE AT THE BARN...EXCUSE THE BRAG BUT I CAN COOK GOOD AS THAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!went and checked out sarah's and dustin's lake shore line ....dustin got a deer while we were gone with bow and arrow ....cooked a turkey in the pressure cooker.it was tender and juicy..i'll try that again....sarah made apple cake and brought me one at Bea's.....I already ate 2 pieces and it is 15 after 11 so good night for now..MOM I was going to make cup cakes in ice cream cones but gail and nidrah came in so I gave up the idea ...so good night again.MOM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love your cookin' and it IS better! But I loved spending some time with you. Lets do it again soon! E had a big bowl of that Peaches and Cream oatmeal that I bought at that store.
I love apple cake, and now I want a piece too! Yum. Those cupcakes sound good too.
Post a Comment