Saturday, November 17, 2007
Thanksgiving
Good Morning,,Girls Had your coffee yet??.This morning I had garlic toast and soy bacon and eggs with aglass of juice and a mug of hot cocoa.I had fried potatoes and scrambled eggs and coffee the day before ...Yesterday Daddy and I racked leaves away from the edges of EVERY thing then vacumned them up and dumper them in the garden ( I wish they were plowed in ) then we covered some lumber with sheets of tin then stacked the bean poles and a couple other things that I can't recall, Went in for supper at 5:30 and I sure was glad to sit down but it was such a nice day to work....WE need to decide on Thanksgiving Dinner....who makes what .....somebody make the green bean casserole withdried onion rings ,,somebody makesweet potatoe casserole,,somebody make pumpkin pie,and mincemeat pie,,mashed potatoes,,rolls or biscuts,,stuffing and gravy and anything else you can think of,,hot spiced cider,,(it won't make you wobblie-eyed) how about creamy rice pudding,, oh yes, some hot coffee too,,,maybe some after dinner mints maybe some poppie seed muffins,,....daddy likes harvard beets(so do I)...............Remember November the 25th as soon after 12:00 noon as possable,,,,,,maybe some ice cream on the pumpkin pie ??......maybe a big slice of cornbread from a big black iron fry pan???? Maybe some corncob jelly on that cornbread ?? BYE now,MOM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a menu! I don't think I could walk after eating all of that!! But it sounds good. I'll see what I can do with it.
My garden hasn't been put to bed yet, wanna help me do it? It sounds like you all had a busy day.
Post a Comment