Have the gremlins taken over your laptop already?!
Dad says to tell you "HI" :) He asked me how you were doing, so I was checking to see if there was any new news on here. Hope you are doing well. Rick has gone to Wal-Mart and will be back to pick up Dad. We are watching "The Perfect Storm" on Dish-TV. Guess I'll update my blog while I'm on here. Love Ya!
2 comments:
Did you have a bad day or something? EEEK!!!
Have the gremlins taken over your laptop already?!
Dad says to tell you "HI" :) He asked me how you were doing, so I was checking to see if there was any new news on here. Hope you are doing well. Rick has gone to Wal-Mart and will be back to pick up Dad. We are watching "The Perfect Storm" on Dish-TV. Guess I'll update my blog while I'm on here. Love Ya!
Post a Comment