Hello Everybody..praise the lord ,the storm has passed by ,and not much damage has been reported,maybe tomorrow we will see more. It hailed for about 30 seconds,but it's all blown over now,but it is really getting very cold outside (inside too) This house is so drafty the heavy drapes at the windows are blowing in and out . it looks like they are breathing....a good HOT cup of coffee would feel good right now but alas I wouldn't sleep a wink all night...been there and done that before..soooo I won't do that again !!!!!......................Monday Daddy and I went to wal-mart for groceries and he to get his glasses adjusted then we went to Arbys for a snack (too financially embarressed to go to Ryans) but it was really good and filling too then stopped at good will for a check on what they had to offer, Came home by Lois's house andtook some pictures Ruth will put them on the computer for you to see...Thank you,sweet Sarah, for the camra...................Well it's after 11:00 so I will go to bed and get warm............love ya'll ,Good night............MOM
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Hello Everybody..praise the lord ,the storm has passed by ,and not much damage has been reported,maybe tomorrow we will see more. It hailed for about 30 seconds,but it's all blown over now,but it is really getting very cold outside (inside too) This house is so drafty the heavy drapes at the windows are blowing in and out . it looks like they are breathing....a good HOT cup of coffee would feel good right now but alas I wouldn't sleep a wink all night...been there and done that before..soooo I won't do that again !!!!!......................Monday Daddy and I went to wal-mart for groceries and he to get his glasses adjusted then we went to Arbys for a snack (too financially embarressed to go to Ryans) but it was really good and filling too then stopped at good will for a check on what they had to offer, Came home by Lois's house andtook some pictures Ruth will put them on the computer for you to see...Thank you,sweet Sarah, for the camra...................Well it's after 11:00 so I will go to bed and get warm............love ya'll ,Good night............MOM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So glad to see you back here again! I know what you mean about a cold house! I'm so ready for spring!
For a hot drink, try the hot water with a spoonful of vinegar in it and sweeten it with honey. E drinks this almost every night. And the vinegar is soooo good for you.
Me, TOO! Love hearing from you. Thanks for all the names in the school picture.
I remember going to Aunt Lilly's once. Rick and the boys played a trick on Mom. They put ketchup all over like they were hurt. I can't remember if they got a whippen or not. LOL
Love Arbys! Have you ever tried their Ruben on the marbled bread? Yummy!
I'll be looking forward to the pictures. :) Hope you got nice and toasty in bed.
Way to go Mom, glad to see you're still among us.(as if I had any room to talk) That coffee thing, uh, no way Hosea! That makes for longggggggggg nights.
Post a Comment