Thursday, February 19, 2009

Glorie Oskie I finally hit the correct button !!!!!!!!!!!! after all that searching I forgot what I was going to tell you............. THE pie ( I can't get this thing off shouting) in the black iron frying pan is apple, made with the apples we made pie filling with this past summer,, It needsmore spice,but it was good.. Thanks, girls, for the brownie recipies ,,I haven't made them yet....Jeanie,I have a question ????????????? What happened between Roger and Jeana ?????????? It snowed a few minutes today and really is a cold icy wind blowing tonight...I can tell when it is going to snow--- The blue birds and red birds flock to the feeders........My gt.express101 came yesterday and i made stuffed chicken breasts in it..Sure was good,,going to make omelet in it for breakfast in the morning with potatoes and onion and goat cheese (( Ihear you all groan, but daddy andI BOTH love goat cheese)) maybe for dinner tomorrow I will make stuffed soup ,.................Daddy wants to check the weather .so good night,love all of you...MOM

2 comments:

Farm Girl said...

I don't know what this thing is that you are cooking in it, but I want to come and eat at YOUR house! It sounds so yummy!

Rachel said...

ME TOO!!!