Friday, February 27, 2009
Hello everyone..Daddy and I went to palmyra to a jacobi thing.....a cold icy wind was blowing,so we went inside and had a bowl of hot chili , crackers and cheese,and sprite and doughnuts and coffee.... as daddy was backing out of the parking space he backed a LITTLE too far and had to get pulled out by a 4wheeled pickup which spun on the blacktop trying to pull him out..but did. then we went to goodwill then to Big O for an estimate on struts for the 98 then to the drugstore then to H and R block for an hour then to Salvation Army then to Wendy's for a salad---mine a taco and daddy's a mandarin orange then to church to turn on the heaters THEN home..a full day............I came to the blogg looking for a new blog.but no just old ones so I thought I might as well tell you about my day ...The mother earth news came today Sharon and the whole article on bread in 5 minutes was in it word for word I'm getting chilly sitting here so I'll go get a cup of HOT tea ......... Bye Now ..love you MOM<......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, you sure had a busy day! OOOPS! Glad to hear Dad got out of the mud.
They must have reprinted it again, I guess, as it was in an older issue.
I made another loaf and just can't stop eating it! Oh my! I baked a loaf before I went to work one morning, this week, and took it to Fonya, (boys grandmother) and she said she couldn't stop eating it either!
Would love to share a cup of tea with you, too.
My family, tea and bread, my three favorite things in all the world.
Post a Comment