Friday, March 27, 2009
Hello everyone Daddy and I went to Corydon this morning to Wal-mart looking for a certain vitamin for Bea , their response ----sorry and I don't know where you will find it ----so much for their help !!!! so I went a couple doors down the way and got a perm....can't wash the stinky thing for two days.....went across the street to GOOD-WILL but didn't buy anything ...since I am restricked from eating certain things we went to Ryans for lunch so I could pick out what I am allowed to eat and ...yeeks.... if I stick to instructions.... I will surely lose some weight!!!! I didn't go on it to lose weight,but to improve my blood pressure,split finger nails and dry skin.............. When I ask the LORD to do something for me ...HE does......HE gives me instructions on what to do about it myself.......... I sure got them this time...........NO wheat products..NO dairy products....10 to 12 (8 oz) glasses of water a day,etc,etc..........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OH but you will FEEL so much better in a week or so! It sounds a lot like my diet plan. No wheat, no white flour, no salt, no sugar, lots of veggies, and fruits, white meat chicken or turkey, fish, and an occasional serving of beef. Oh, did I have energy and feel good! What happened? Got lazy, I 'spect!
Tell me how you feel in a week, OK?
YIKES! Does that mean no more goat milk too?.....But, if you will feel like a spring chicken again it just might be worth the effert. What! Nothing from Good Will?
Post a Comment