Saturday, March 05, 2011
Daddy DIDN'T go to church this morning..... Water over the bridge!!! Very efective way to make a body stay home..... We watched a Charlton Heston video on Genesis..,,pretty interesting if a body could stay awake!!!!!!! Ruthie dear, We had BIG hambergers for lunch ,, Lois, I mixed up the yummie looking rice patties but didn't have time to fry them--- tomorrow I will ( I think)(maybe) (Ireally should)(but that don't mean I'll get it done)(tomorrow I mean) Sarah's not comming tomorrow(nobodyto push me)(some times I need a push)(sometimes I need a KICK)(specially if the sun is not shining) Oh well, summer's on the way,(I hope)soon........I must be getting old,Idon't care much for winter anymore............Micky don't like it either!!!! Sharon,I finished off the last of your hot pepper jelly.WAAAAGot any more? It really revs up the circulation..... I heard Agatha Thrash say so today on the T.V. today.........I'd better go to bed.............love all of you........nightie nite. MOMMY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad you didn't HAVE to go anywhere.That water can ge a little tricky to cross.
Oh mama dear sorry I didn't come, I'm good at giving pushes :) He he!
Post a Comment