Monday, March 14, 2011
Hello Again, We just finished supper-- corn bread and soup beans with a side of raw onion for good digestion.. They really do help ! It rained today and it' suposed to rain again tonight,so Daddy didn't go to bible study at Corydon because the water is 2" from the top of the bridge already....Didn't domuch of anything today except look at cookbooks............Micky hates this weather...I don't blame him, I don't like it either,, I really enjoyed the pancake brunch Sunday but I just couldn't taste everything ,Pancakes fill me up too soon, BUT IT WAS GOODDDDD !!!!!! I didn't check the bathroom scales yet !!! ''Oh no!!! that CAN'T be right,Daddy must have turned the little button on the side of the scales,surely thats why this thing says 195...... O,K, no more pancakes,from now it's LETTUCE SALADS............ mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Mom you don't weigh 195, you need a new scale it that is what it said!
There was a gremlin with its finger on your scale!
Post a Comment