Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Pancakes!!

Good Morning ,y'all Sarah came for breakfast this morning and we had pear syrup on our pancakes, it was so good!! Finally got out heat turned on we had 3 days with no heat in the house,brrrrr. Daddy fixed the pump it had an air lock.
It was 32 degrees this morning, on top of the hill when I was coming to Momma's house this morning, and 25 when I desended into the valley, with hoary frost everywhere almost looked like snow! You will have to go to my blog (this is Sarah) and look at what mom has been doing these past few days, they are so pretty to see them in the jars! The wonderful pear syrup she made with the pears is a beautiful rosey pink and tasted just as pretty! Who would have known to make syrup out of pears. got to go, Mom and Sarah

3 comments:

Farm Girl said...

I love your pancakes! Maybe you could post the recipe on here? Please? Mine never have turned out like yours.

Bluebird74 said...

Thats because they have to be made in Mom's kitchen to be so good!!

Jeanie said...

So true, Sarah!

Guess I should have read this blog first. LOL Pears, not apples. :)

So glad you all got your heat problem figured out. BURRRR!!!
Our blower motor isn't working but think it is just a worn out toggle switch. But that doesn't keep us from having heat, thank goodness.