Thursday, January 12, 2012

HI,daddy and I went to check out all of our old shoppings haunts yesterday...hefound a boundle 0f things he was looking for---and guess what I found!!!!!!! 2 cups and sausers (spelling???????)of our wedding set of dishes,asmall plate and a small bowl. since these dishes were used for every day (with 5 kids) I'm surprised we still have 3 soup plates left.....It is the Virgina Rose pattern by Homer Laughlin MADE in U.S.A. HOW'S THAT FOR A GOOD SHOPPING DAY???If I remember right THAT'S the only thing I bought..Paul and Mary Landis gave us the money to buy them as a wedding present....

2 comments:

Farm Girl said...

Wow, what a find! Bet that made your eyes pop when you saw them sitting at the store!
I like that pattern too.

Bluebird74 said...

Oh mama, thats wonderful I always look for that pattern when ever I am at a thrift shop. I cant wait to see them!!