Good Evening, storming,thunder and lighting,hasn,t rained yet.....Today I picked two arm loads of corn and two dozen tomatoes and 1 squash----and 5 mush melons.... they are resting peacefully waiting for tomorrow......yesterday I canned 5 pts of beets and 4 bags of corn for the freezer .....and my kitchen floor was screaming for a mop and a bucket of water soooo it dumped a 2 gallon kettle of cool water all over itself and said --THERE NOW I GUESS THAT WILL HURRY YOU UP...IT DID !!!!!!!! I didn't go to sleep last night till 12:30 soooo.Good Night,I'm sleeeeepy
2 comments:
47Mama dear I was going to help you with that last Sunday, remember?
Sounds like your day was busy, and productive- way to go Mom! Wish I could have helped you.
One of these years, I'm hoping to get David to plant us some corn also. I love fresh corn! Guess he hasn't figured out how to keep the deer from eating it all up, is probably why he hasn't planted any. LOL
Don't you just hate a bossy floor?! Mine needs a good mopping, too. ;)
Post a Comment