Yea! Our squash is putting out with the rain we've had and I was able to make 5 batches (24 pts) of pickles. David and family eat them up, so I'll probably have to make more. Even have friend's who ask for them! Love you! XOX
I want to try them Mom, sounds good.
Where is the squash recipe? Didn't see it. Boo hoo, I don't have any squash planted! Wish I did!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Yea!
Our squash is putting out with the rain we've had and I was able to make 5 batches (24 pts) of pickles. David and family eat them up, so I'll probably have to make more. Even have friend's who ask for them!
Love you! XOX
I want to try them Mom, sounds good.
Where is the squash recipe? Didn't see it. Boo hoo, I don't have any squash planted! Wish I did!
Post a Comment