Tuesday, April 18, 2006
Hello every one..It'sbeen a while since I've been on here,,,,,, but I'm still kicking...just not so high yet..My leg is feeling better every day. I have been walking now for a week.. my veins are a little tender yetbut that is going away.... Monday Daddy ,Lois and I were trying to move the turtle shell and get it ready for Marge but it was so muddy we were having a really hard time till Scott showed up...we put him to work and we finally got it parked where I wanted it and jacked up so the door would open and the air conditioner would fit better and there was no gap between the porch and the trailer....I hope it doesn't sink in the mud too much but it likely will some........ I guess I will go back to work Thursday.....I sure did love my time off ..except for the PAIN That really HURT and cruches are for the birds.... But they did help `,,,,It's after 10 and I'm tired So Good Night All ..I love you ,,MOM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It is very nice to hear that you are feeling better. Time at home is precious, but not if your sick. Then it is just wasted, right? Ya don't feel like doing anything!
It's good to hear from you Mom, in our little circle of friends and family. So sorry you had a big bad boo boo. When Mom hurts, we all hurt for you, except that don't lesson the pain does it? If we all could have taken a little, it wouldn't have been so bad.
you all are so sweet.....
Post a Comment