Friday, April 14, 2006

Hello everybody, this is Sarah. Finally, I'm back I think it has been 3 wks. or so. I came down Friday evening to see my Mama and help her plant her garden. I planted 5 and a half rows of onions for her on my day off Thurs. tonight I brought with me 10 lbs. of Yukon Gold seed potatoes to plant tomorrow for her. I don't feel so hot ( thanks Sarah Beth for your sore throat) we will see how many hills of tators I get planted Sat. morning. Mom knows just how to fix a girl up she made me some whole made chicken soup to make me better. It will work if for no other reason than it came from my Mama's kitchen and made by her experienced hands don't you agree!! Well my broth is ready to drink so I will drink it and be off to bed to feel better in the morning-good night. Sarah Belle





2 comments:

Ruth said...

FINALLY!!! I don't have to look at that picture any more.

Sarah Beth hasn't complained about the sore throat today so maybe yours will only be a one day thing too.

Lois said...

Sarah! Glad you're back in our neck of the woods. That's a lot of youngins you planted, sorry I couldn't have been there to help ya. Gargle silver, that's what I do. Just a spoonfull at a time and as long as you can.