Hello every body SOrry for the long silence....By the time I get home and do enything around the house..I'm so tired I just go to bed....but ffirst I read your bloggs I just don't write one I'm trying to wiggle out of a couple day's work ,,,hope,,,hope,,,hope I can !!! I don't see much of Marge when I work 5 days a week !!!! I want to go to bed right now but I'm thinking there must be 500 e-mails.....I haven't even looked at them for weeks ...I 'd better go there now and see so bye now i love all of you...bye
2 comments:
Even if it is a brief 'hello', it is always good to hear from you!!!
Yes, good to hear from you! I was wondering if Mom was getting my messages on my blog for her. I added another one tonight for her, if you would be so kind as to show it to her. I'm looking forward to seeing you all soon! Love you!
Post a Comment