Wednesday, August 23, 2006
hello every body, Im really rusty at this...I'ts been a while since last time........ Marge your pkg. came but it wasn't what we ordered..so I'll just reorder.... I'm too pooped to send it back I'll have them send it to your address Thank you for the pictures....The speghetti thing came and yes ,it does work...but it is difficult to handle and I'm afraid you would get burned trying........the water has to be ...boiling... to make it work and I do mean boiling!!!!!!!.......My thinker is tired tonight...can't think of anything worth writing about.....I picked a qt. of black berries anda doz. ripe tomatoes ..exciting day,wouldn't you say??? Oh yes I nearly forget I washed two loads of laundry too..bye now ,MOM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for the reply for Mom. I'll pass it on to her. She just asked me this morning to blog you! LOL Love you, Jeanie :)
Oh, wow, an update!! do it again sometime!! It is good to hear anything, just so those of us that live away, know you are still having fun! love you lots!
Post a Comment