Hello everybody, it was such a nice day outside, I was pleased that I could see the beautiful day . When I worked at Jasper Engines I couldn't see anything and the seasons passed me by. Rural King just received a shipment of the fall plants and shrubs and they look very good!! I sure with I could have some. They have beautiful Butterfly bushes,and purple crepe Mertils, deep pink Hibiscus, small Burning bushes and nice healthy Blaze of Glory maple trees!!! Maybe they will go on clearance.
I'm sitting here with a tremendous toothache. I have been on a liquid diet for the last 5 days because I can't chew anything. I have a bad tooth in the back and the dentist said I have to have a root canal. The tooth broke off around the filling and the filling is all that is left. The dentist gave me some pain pills and they don't touch it-pain wise. It feel like I have a giant vice squeezing on my jaw and the pressure won't let up. It is all the way up in my eat and it feel like an earache to. This will be the only time I am glad to go to the dentist to have them fix a tooth!!! I don't think there is anything worse than constant pain you can't stop or get away from. I have a new appreciation for the poor people that have cronic pain all the time.
I cleaned up mom's kitchen ( Im sitting here waiting on Lois) at least doing something takes my mind off my jaw for a little while. I might as well be doing something as to sitting in a chair looking out the window.
Well I'm going to go for now I will let ya'll know how the root canal goes tomorrow, SARAH
1 comment:
You poor Baby Sarah, I hope you feel better now. That sounds sooo painful.
When I am upset, or extremely worried about something, whether it is about a person, the weather( winter time storms) or whatever, I bake! Isn't that crazy?
Post a Comment