Thursday, September 07, 2006

hello everybody, i'm sitting here with my head proped on one hand[ it's2 heavy to hold up] and trying to think of something worth writing about !!! oh yes,,oh me,,oh my,,ooooooh nnnooooooooooooo ..... I started to get BEA out of bed yesterday and groaned..OH NOOOO......... We ..meaning Lois and me,because she happened to be there....at the RIGHT time...... WE had to cut her night gown down the front and across the sleeves to get it off of her and she would not cooperate at all....... just kept yelling NOOOO,,STOP IT.,DON't DO ME THATA WAY,, I WOULDN'T DO EITHER ONE OF YOU LIKE THAT,,STOP IT,,, YOUR KILLING ME,,,YOUR KILLING ME ........ we washed everything on her and on the bed.......and threw some things in the trash and she has been MAD at us today and won't take her pills,,, Oh ,,,,,, BEA will be 97 on Sept. the 30th.............. Oh well, just another day in the life of a care giver....Daddy is gone somewhere to mow.......The sun is shining and the air is so cool....I wish I was out doing some yard work But I can't so here I sit .....Oh I did a load of laundry and fixed lunch..... I'M GOING TO GO GET A BOWL OF ICECREAM AND GO SIT ON THE PORCH WITH MY FEET PROPED UP ON THE RAIL { I WISH } Bye Now ,,,MOM

3 comments:

Farm Girl said...

Good to hear from you!! Sounds like you have your hands full with the 97 year old lady! It is always challenging isn't it?

That bowl of ice cream, sitting on the porch sounds like just the ticket for relaxation! Go for it!!

Lois said...

The reason why we couldn't get here cloths off was, she was so mad that she made hereself as stiff as a poker so we couldn't do anything but cut them off. Besides, they were so messy with pooooooo, all over, that we couldn't get them off without making a bigger mess, so, we took the easiest route, snip, snip, snip.

Farm Girl said...

Yuck, yuck, yuck!!!!
Think I will stick with baby diapers!!