Monday, September 11, 2006

Hi, Kids, It's raining !!!!!!!I'm home for 2 days,but havent got anything done...just don't feel like doing ANYTHING !!!!!!! but I have LOTS of things to do......My get up and go got up and went...I didn't follow it so I don't know where it went/?/?. We had baked chicken,corn off the cob,and fried 'taters for lunch.....I sure miss the fresh tomatoes Sarah is comming tomorrow and wants to make shoo fly pies S00000ooooo------- I'd better get the kitchen cleared up......... I just looked out the bathroom window and there's a hawk sitting on a garden fence post I hope he gets the nasty little mouse that was on my kitchen counter last night !!!!! I put every thing in the dishwasher to steralize it......all right.Ed. I can hear you asking her ------HOW DID SHE FIT THE COUNTER IN THE DISHWASHER?????????? well that's my secret and I ain't telling nobody...gotta go now BYE MOM

No comments: