Hello everybody cant you smell the shoe-fly pie??!! There is nothing better to do on a rainy day but to cook in the kitchen with your mother-right?! I even marinated a couple pieces of chicken in fresh (from the garden ) rosemary and balsamic vinegar and garlic. We made 2 pies and some cupcakes for Pa, to enjoy when Mom is gone. I sure would like to try out Mom's glider-it sure lookes inviting! There was a big hawk sitting on Mom's garden fence when I came home. I got a closer look with the bonoculars and he has a whitish head and all his feathers are a stripped white and light brown.
MMMmmm good I just tasted the chicken and it is very yummy a quick recipe.
OOOOHHHHH dear my cupcakes flopped I was trying to eyeball the recipe and I guess I got what I desereved.
Time for me to go I have to go see Lois up at Beas I have some things to give her, she called and said the water is over the bridge so I guess I will have to go around.
Talk to ya'll later, SARAH
1 comment:
Save me a piece! That is yummy, especially yours! Did they turn out gooey and rich?? Yum Yum!
Post a Comment