
Hello everybody! It has been a long time since I have been on here. I was browsing the old pictures on the comp. and found this one. Quite a while ago-huh! The pic. said '85 and I remember that coat was the one I came to In.with.
I must tell everybody I was VERY disapointed that dinner was called off today. I was at Bonnies last night and I got up early and hurred home and to help Mom make dinner and put a Sho-Fly pie in the oven for desert and when I get home all the doors are locked and I have to get Pa to let me in. My mama was GONE!!!!!! and the kitchen was dark and nothing was going on! I was very sad when Pa said we wouldn't be having any get-together today. You see I had stopped at the Chocalate Shop and bought 5 different kinds of gourmet cocoa mixes and 7 different kinds of truffels-from Cream Brulee' to Tara Masu ( Italian chocolate) and had in my head visions of a wonderful after dinner-chocolate tasting-cocoa drinking-conversation having time. It was a nice thoutht I guess. Oh well, I will just full my water jugs and go home. Pa and me will have some stew for lunch and some butter bread, all it not lost compleately I guess.
I sure to love to watch the birds at my old feeders here, there are a lot more birds here than at my bird feeders at my house. I think feeding these bird here at moms for the past 23 years might have something to do with it. I was standing at the kitchen window watching them and I saw: Mourning Doves, Gold Finches, Juncos.Rufus Sided Tohees, House Wrens, Red headed Wooded Peckeres, Titmouses, Nut Hatches, Cardnals, Harry Wood Peckers, and Pa said he was standing at the window yesterday and saw a big'ol Pielated Wood Pecker! When I came in the driveway yesterday a big Red Tailed Hawk flew down right beside the driveway and sat there on the ground watching me turn in. He wasn't 20 ft. from the truck!
Well I have to get some things done before I leave and Pa in going out to bring in a load of wood from the back of the garden before the ground starts to thaw by next week.
Been nice to talk to everybody hope it won't be so looonnnggg next time in between times on here. So long till next time, Love, SARAH
2 comments:
I'm so sorry that you were so disapointed. We can still do it next time and the anticipation will make that wonderful sounding chocolate taste that much better!
Don't give up yet, we will get it together soon.
You should have kept right on coming south. I would have really enjoyed a chocolate tasting party. Save it, we'll do it next time. I was dissaponted I couldnt make it there today, stew and garlic bread really sounded good.
Post a Comment