Monday, February 26, 2007
Hello, hello, everybody I am in Mom's kitchen and it smells WONDERFUL!! Mom and me just finished taking out 5 loaves of homemade bread out of the oven. Lois, do you remember coming home after work on a week day to hot homemade bread and butter?! Well it is like old times, Mom and me baking in the kitchen. I made custard pudding, and Mom made old fashion black iron skillet , butterscotch pudding OOOOHHHHH my itis so yummy! I didn't know that you could make butterscotch from scratch. I learned something to night!! Well the bread is cool enough to slice now so I have to sign off, so I can go sample it. Ruth I took a picture of Mom taking it out of the pans with Dad's camera it you can transfer it to the computer that would be nice, so everybody could see it too. So long time to go and find a butter knife with my name on it!!!!!!!!!! SARAH
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That does sound good.
Post a Comment