Saturday, February 17, 2007
I'll see you later
Hello every body,,Well I guess Leon will have enough beef stew to last him for a couple days and he don't even like stew or soup....guess I'll have to freeze some for later or take some to Bea's house...... .....Sharon, I made the sugarless carrot sake but it wasn't sweet enough ,I'd have to be really hungry for cake to make it again.......... we got around 1'' of snow...I think... it's dark outside so I can't really tell. ..Sharon I tried to add a comment to your bloog [[ I tried 3 times }} and it wouldn't go so I'll tell you now........I absolutely hate winters like this miserable stuff..... If I ran the weather.......it would snow in October and stay allwinter till spring ..like it did when I was a kid in Penn. then people would be prepared for it and a body could enjoy winter........just think of all the long winter evenings ..I could catch up on all the magazines ,readall the cookbooks, catch up on all the sewing ,even sit by the fire with my feet up , pop some corn and sit on the couch with Daddy and enjoy winter......This way it's just plain misery miserable misery
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What about all that snow they had in New York? 10 or 11 feet of it! Yuck, you can have every inch of it!! This was lake effect snow, and I wonder if that is what you had when you were home? Lake effect snow from Lake Erie? Ick! But I would love to have some long winter evenings around the fire!
Tell Dad that soup is good for him and he only has to was one bowl, the one he heated it up in!
It don't do any good to tell Daddy that something is good for him !!!!!!!!
Post a Comment