Monday, May 26, 2008
Don't fall off your chair...It's MOM......Daddy and I took Sarah Beth to Wal-Mart with us today and lost her in the store for an hour......but I really don't think she was TOO worried since she was shopping too.....we finally discovered each other at the end of an isle I had to get a pin put in my watch bandand they were taking sooo long to find one that fit I said I would come back for it and Sarah B was nowhere to be found so I went to the garden spot to look for some plants[didn't get any]so I went to get my groceries---- we ran into each other about an hr. later..............She said something about never leaving my side again !!! we took the groceries home and gave her back to her mommie so we wouldn't lose her again.................Remedy for gout......6 cherrys a day eaten every morning....67% of people who tried it got very good results..................well, Daddy is hollering BED TIME .so good night MOM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, I fell off of the chair for sure! Love, love, love fresh cherries!!! Nice to hear from you! Do it again soon, OK? Guess I will have to get my butt in gear on here too, huh? or is that my 'fingers'?
Glad you found Sarah B! Would hate to lose her for sure! But maybe WalMart wouldn't be a bad place to be lost for a short time.
Post a Comment