Tuesday, January 20, 2009

good morning everyone on this cvold and frosty morning. thank you ,Lord for a warm house and a Central Boiler outside stove that does a wonderful job.....yesterday I made two loaves of Grandmother bread and an apple pie, the extra heat felt goooood in the kitchen........ It was around 7:oo when I started (after hubby left to go to Bible study in Corydon...He gets back around 10:00,,everything was out of the oven by the time he walked in)...........last night I woke up at 2:30 and couldn't go back to sleep,so I sure was groggry this morning so I went (after breakfast) back to bed for a nap now I can't believe what time It is (1:30) My day is mostly shot.ZZZZZZZ don'tpay in the middle of the day!!!!Daddy just walked in with an arm load of junk mail so i'd better go sort it...............bye now..MOM

1 comment:

Lois said...

Oh but the very best sleep there is to be had is STOLEN sleep.