hello everybody this is a picture of an apple pie that i baked in my black iron omelet pan... it makes a great bottom crust.....so much for the pie.i'm at Bea's house today and tonight.... and I think I will make a kettle of potato and leek soup for supper.. ..i'm hungry right now !!! Timmy is laying on the couch holding the cat and Bea is asleep in her chair .. Everyday I feel a little more able to move so soon I'l be good as new !!!...sooner better than later I hope... I HATE being out of commision!!!!! MOM
3 comments:
Well Hi there Mom, that was a nice surprise to hear from you again. Glad you're in the land of the living again, bet you are too! You're pie looks 'moreish' as daddy would say. It's gotta be good 'cause you made it. Wish I were there to sample it for ya. How come we didn't think of that before, the skillet for a pie pan? That's the way the cowpokes did it out on the range.
Thanks for your note, was so glad to hear from you! :) I know you don't write letters but glad you read them. :D Hope you are good as new soon! Love ya!
That is a tasty looking pie!
I'm glad that you are feeling so much better, just don't try to do too much, too soon, Ok?
Love those iron skillets!
Love you bunches.
Post a Comment