Saturday, April 23, 2011

hello every body the river was really HIGH today ...about 2 inches of comming over the bank into the orchard........ I HOPE it goes down tomorrow but it is calling for rain Sunday..Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday......... I was going to sit on a stool Friday and sat on the floor instead ...and got a knot on the back of my head to show for being so ...eh .... eh....well anyway i'll be more careful where the stool is next time !!!!!!!! I made another loaf of YUMMMMY Italian Bread this morning SOOOO I'll be seeing you in old familiar places ( diet ) good nite .....mom

4 comments:

Bluebird74 said...

Oh momma do be more careful! We don't want knots on the back of your head. Did you hit your head on something? You need me to come and give you a back rub, make the water go down so can :((((((((((

mom said...

I hit my head on oth table leg

Lois said...

Oh mother dear, you are just too much. Table legs aren't for hitting heads on and stools are for sitting on. Got it? You know the rules, sit on stools, and let the table...uh, well, you know, sit on it's legs. Now, SIT on the stool, be cool, don't drool, that's the rule of the stool. Learned it in school, me no fool, aint no mule.... either.

mom said...

Lois Dear you are a little much too