Friday, April 29, 2011

Sharon I made grandmother bread in the bresd machine and it did work BUT it was very dense and the crust was hard and chewy...not light and fluffy like it is when you make it like you are instructed in the recipe ......I made 3 loaves of Italian Bread and sliced them and put 2 slices in each sandwiche bag ziped them shut and put them all in the freezer---- now all I have to do to make a sandwich is get a bag out and thaw and make me a sandwich.........yipeee doodle ..when I run low on bread I'll bake 3 or 4 loaves and do it again......TIME_SAVER !!!!!!!you could make up your sandwichs and freeze them and they would be thawed by lunch time....TIME-SAVER !!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Farm Girl said...

Wow! I like that idea!
Don't know why the Grandmother bread didn't work in the bread machine! But I will make it the long way!