Monday, April 18, 2011

There is Billy and Elizabeth..and there is Wes and Linda.. they both had to move out of where they were living so we loaded up one house load of belongings and took it to the other house (apartment) and unloaded it......then we went to the other house and loaded that house load of belongings and took it to the first house we emptied then we unloaded that load of brlongings into that newly emptied house ........ then daddy and I went to the black buggy amish resturant in West Baden and ate ourselves full ..sure was goooood !!!!!!!!AND I am tired and so is daddy ...he is already in bed and that's where I'm going too !!!!!........ don't worry we had 12 other people helping so we doing fine,we just aren't used to so much activity all in one day besids after that we went to wall-mart for groceries .......good night,,,MOM

3 comments:

Bluebird74 said...

Wow Mom, you got your excerise! Aren't you glad you weren't the ones moving ?!

mom said...

You bet I AM GLSD

mom said...

I think that's GLAD