Saturday, February 25, 2006

Hello everybody. I wish I could say I took this picture, but I didn't! If I was there in Alaska I would have one like that too!!
Thank you Lois for feeding my birds for me. They appreciate it to I'm sure.
Where does so much laundry come from?? I don't know and there must be some mysterious dirty laundry lady somewhere that multiples mine every week. If I ever catch her I 'm going to stuff a dirty sock in her mouth!!
I come home this week and made some fruit salad for Daddy and Sharon I discovered some whole frozen little red pie cherries in the freezer, there where a few bags in there too. Is that what you where looking for. Would those be the same as the ones that coast $ 11.00 in Bloomington? If so they need used up because they are from '03. I used some of the sweetened ones in Pa's fruit salad. I made him oatmeal for dinner. The man said he has trouble finding something to eat, so I wrote him instructions on how to make oatmeal in the microwave. Can't get any easer than that!
Yes Lois I will take a picture of my tank. I bought a school of Cardinal Tetras and do they show up in that high intensity light. They are blue and red striped-brighter than the Neon Tetras. Last Sun. Dustin and me made a trip to Pets Mart in Bloomington to get some live plant for the tank. They where just little bitty bunches when we got them-but something happened almost at soon as he put them in there. You could almost see them growing. I guess it was those lights we have on the tank, you could see them open up right away and spread there frons out. Every day I came home they had grown about an inch!! It has been 1week and they are already all the way up to the top of the tank and sticking out of the water. I guess I will have to keep them pinched off! They are beautiful dark green and the fish just love to swim in and out of them.
Well I'm letting everybody know that I am desperatly looking for another job. I have the newspapers out looking and it you have any connections now would be a good time to use them. I did find in the Blommington paper the Postal Service is looking for people so I will call and see what they say. I figured I drove an hour from Crawford everyday I can drive and hour to Bloomington if need be. They have closed down a bunch of factorys in Jasper so it might be a little harder to find one there, but "All things are posoble to those that believe" so He can make one if need be!!
Well I have to go up and see my Mama for a little bit. So long and good night !!!! SARAH

2 comments:

Farm Girl said...

That is a beautiful photo.Maybe April sees sunsets like this?

Your fishtank sounds really pretty.

Pray about having a new job. It really works.

Lois said...

Good to hear from you. Those little round cheries wouldn't be the ones I picked from Beaulah's trees would they?

You've taken some mighty pretty sunset pictures yourself, might post them sometime.

As for laundry, Aunt Woosy has her long skinny fingers in that deal, she's constently throwing clean cloths in the dirty hamper when our bach's turned. She's sneaky I tell ya, she's sneaky.