Saturday, February 18, 2006


Hey girls what do you think of this picture that I found? I think we need a new one taken and compare!! Do you agree everybody? I can oblidge you. My camera is waiting to go!
I had a huge amount of laundry this week. I have had my nose to the grind stone so to speak. I have to keep the washer smoken and the dryer hot ( maybe I should say my nose to the washing machine, or somthing like that.) I made Daddy Dear some Sho Fly cupcakes he likes so well, easyest things to make-take no time at all. I forgot who's page I was on but I saw a crustless Sho Fly pie - is it good? I came home here to Mom and Dads house this weekend to some hungry birds I guess some times the birds get forgotten so if you guys are here and the feeders are empty, please help the little feathered critters out. I filled them up and they didn't even wait for me to leave befor they where eating! I love to watch happy birds!!
Lois I think that is the egggravy you told me but I might have called Mom that Sat. I don't remember. It was good too, you need to try it.
I am so happy!!! I got a new fish tank this week and Dustin helped me set it up ( actually he set it up I just helped) he sure knows how to make a tank look like a little piece of the real thing I will try to take a picture of it. I will have about 30 fish in this one. It is a 40 gal. tank 48 in. long so the fish have room to school. I hope the plants take off soon it is a little sparce now.
Dustin and me went and saw a good movie last night called 8 Below. It is a very good movie and is based on a true store about a sled dog team in AntArtica. If any body has a chance go and see it in the theater!! Walt Disny did good on that one!
Well it is time to call it quits for now I will talk to ya'll another day. SARAH

5 comments:

Ruth said...

Wow, I didn't think you would make it down with all the snow. Me and Terry went out at about 10 this morning and it was really slick, everywhere. scary too. Great to hear that you are still kicking. I do wish I could get you a computer so we could connect more often.

Ruth said...

P.S. Any body know what year that was taken. I am guessing early 90's. I am married there. I can tell because I am fat. a far cry from the 136 lbs. I was before I was married.

Farm Girl said...

Lets do it again. But wait until I loose this last 15 pounds! yeah, right!

But that photo is several years old!
Sarah your fish tanks sound like it is pretty. Give Dustin a pat on the back, for me.

Lois said...

Sarah, so glad to hear from you. Thanks for making daddy some goodies. I took them a applesauce spicecake last Monday but haven't been over since. Your fish tank sounds nice and like a lot of fun. Wish I had a place for one here in the living room but I don't. Do take a picture of it for us.

Lois said...

Concerning the picture. Those were the good ol days, we were all a little thinner and younger. I'm going to try to post the very same picture, but taken in Sharons yard in summer 2003.