Monday, February 20, 2006
Hello[too bright]How's this? [awful]maybe this? oh well i guess it'll do....... I made pancakes for Daddy bear's breakfast now I'm doing the laundry......It's the kind of day makes a body want to turn on the oven and bake something just to warm the kitchen.. I don't like that color so I'm changing it. .......I just run a load of clothes thru without any soap Soooooooo .......gotta do it again.. so much for not paying attention.......Daddy and I went to wally-mart last night so we wouldn't have to break up a whole day----I have been thinking about our monthly get together.....what's happening? pleasesesesese lets not let it dieeeee a slow death anybody got a suggestion??/.....the guys should put in their ideas too maybe suggest what to serve or what they DON'T like think about it .....lets talk.O.K. Paul Mark ???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You are just a bundle of colors this morning aren't you! He He! Rachel, are you going to go next, or do you want me to? I'm game. But want to pick a decent day, no snowy weather. Sure wish I didn't love 2 hours away from everybody. Three for Rachel.
No I don't want it to die a slow agonizing death!!
I dont know about my weekends until the weekend. Last week didnt work out, maybe this one will.
If all else fails, I made a pot of chili today and just cut up an over ripe pineapple, anybody game? Got crackers to boot.
Post a Comment