Hello this is Sarah again. My mothr isn't here and I am going through Mom withdraws!!! I haven't seen my dear mother in 2 weeks! I wanted to bake in the kitchen with her and smell the wonderful aromas that you always remember your Mothers kitchen smelling like.
Oh dear the washer stopped I will be back in a few! I'm back now. I made Daddy some egg gravy for his lunch, and had it over potatoes and some canned peas. He liked it-said he had not had that for years! Glad I could help. I think if the peanut crop suddenly was obliderated he might starve!!
As soon as my laundry is done I'm going up to Bea's house to see my mother!!! I'm glad it didn't snow the 3 or 4 in. that was predicted, right now it the sun is shining!! Well I better get going Mom called and wants me to go to the store for her so I better go nice to talk to everybody again!! SARAH P.S. The picture I tried to put on here somehow got didconected from my post.
1 comment:
Sarah, is the egg gravy recipe the one I gave you over the phone? How did you like it? I love it but haven't made it in ages.
I too, hadn't seen Mom in two weeks. I guess daddy was glad to see you. NO, I don't guess, I know so.
Post a Comment