Daddy and I went to H and R Block this morning then to Ryans for lunch . Then to wally-mart for groceries ours and Bea's.........daddy is gone to bible study and I'm parked in front of this one eyed monster........ sure does take a slice out of the day .....I'd better get busy before he gets home ....bye now
1 comment:
You bet it takes some time. I don't sit down here for less than an hour or two, maybe more, depending on what I'm trying to figure out. That's why I have to generaly wait till the house is quiet so I can think and not be interupted. Right now Timmy is hollering, 'Bang, bang bang! Hey Mom, can you fix me another piece of toast, I'm hungry, can I have some icecream.Hey Steve, do you want a piece of toast, when will you be done with the computter, Mom, did you know I can jump clear over that foot stool over there, hey watch, I did it again, did you know I landed on my feet, did you see how high I jumped, Mom, would you go over there and butter my toast please? and on and on and on.
Post a Comment